Huwebes, Enero 23, 2014

Boracay Escapades (A Dream Come True)

The Rocks at Station 1, Boracay Beach Resort




"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us..." -Anonymous



Boracay Island is located in Malay, Aklan, Western Visayas region of the Philippines and is known all over the world for its fine-sugary white sand beach. The travelers never get tired of its lush scenery, mind blowing party at night, savory food and dramatic sunset view. Indeed, Boracay is a breathtaking place one could have ever gone; Boracay Island is a paradise.
On April 5, 2013, 12pm, I arrived at NAIA Terminal 4 to catch our flight to Kalibo, Aklan. My sister accompanied me on the way to the airport. We stayed at the lobby half an hour until my friend (Angel) came. We cannot contain the happiness in our hearts when the aircraft finally aboard.  I was like a four year old kid enjoying the clouds in the plane window. Both of us were really excited to see the place we dreamt of.

"This is it!" My jaw dropped when I saw the beauty of Boracay. The sand is so adorable, and the turquiose blue sea is beyond perfection that I could stare at it for the rest of my life.  Island hopping is a relaxing cruise that pampered my eyes with the picturesque view all over the ocean, the wind and splashes of waves are refreshing. An underwater adventure such as Snorkeling is one of the unforgettable experiences I've had in Boracay, the hidden paradise in the deepest part of the sea is incomparable. Anyone will fall in love with the dramatic sunset view while walking along the beach. At night, party-goers and bar hoppers would go wild enjoying the clubs and bars. The DJs will turn the music on and people dance, sing and stay up until the dawn. Nevertheless, just like New York City, Boracay Island never sleeps.



This three-day vacation in the island is a dream come true. It is a precious memory that I will always be grateful for. In my Boracay escapades, I have proven that the world has so much to offer, and life is about grabbing those opportunities and making it possible. Achieve your dreams; go to places you wish to be, and share it with the people you love. Never let life escape you. Don't keep your dreams be just a dream, but instead, make them real.                                  

2 komento:

  1. I love travelling so I enjoyed reading this entry. Your profound appreciation on the place that you’ve featured was really evident with how you expressed your words. Your entry is like a travel blog and a descriptive essay rolled into one. After reading this, I realized that I had a glimpse on a paradise. I must say that you can be an effective travel blogger. Try to explore. Who knows? Someday you might shake your head with amazement when you become one.

    TumugonBurahin