Miyerkules, Enero 29, 2014

LINKIN PARK: Living Things World Tour 2013


It was an ordinary day on the month of June. I was walking along Araneta Center when my eyes caught the publicity that says, "Linkin Park: Living Things World Tour 2013, at SM Mall of Asia Arena". I did not hesitate to text my best buddy, of course my sister (Rachelle), and informed her that our childhood dream is one-step-closer. 

We are really thrilled to attend the event. The following day, we already bought our tickets and began deciding what outfit to wear during the concert. Linkin Park has been our favorite rock band since I was in high school, and I can say that this is one of the interests we both share as sisters.

Our tickets for LP Living Things World Tour 2013
August 13, 2013, we went to SM Mall of Asia around 3pm. The concert will starts at 8pm but we decided to go as early as possible so that we have time to go around, spend time with each other and eat before the arena gates' open.

As we got near the venue, I noticed the crowd from afar and they were already people waiting outside the gates. Seeing that there were many Linkin Park supporters intensified my excitement. So we decided to stay there and joined the other LP fans.

The gate opened at 7pm, we lined up and waited for our turn to enter the venue. There are some whose bags were checked and were told to deposit their baggage on the security, luckily, I was able to bring my bag with me because the personnel did not notice the food I kept on the secret pocket (evil laughs). 

The concert staffs setting the stage
The music was booming inside the venue, but the noise of the crowd was a soothing sound to me that time. We sat on our reserved seat while examining the entire place. I suddenly felt a cramp on my stomach caused by the excitement.

Finally, the clock stroke at 8pm, and the concert started. We began shouting and cheering for Linkin Park. Everybody sang with the band as they perform. Meanwhile, as we are enjoying the show, I have noticed that the audiences in the first row in the General Admission Area went down to the Upper box, and so we decided to ask the bouncer. He told us that all of the audiences in the Gen Ad were given a chance to move in the Upper box area! That was some sort of surprise, the ticket in Upper box costs 3,000Php and yes, we were asked to move there without any charge. Ultimately, we experienced the best concert ever!

The concert ended at 11pm. I hope Linkin Park will return, and when it happens, we will make sure that our tickets will be on the VIP Area. :-)

Mike Shinoda, lead vocalist of Linkin Park

Chester Bennington

The lady with eye glasses is my best buddy

2 komento: